Saturday, March 16, 2013

ill bless the rains down in Africa!

tomorrow I am going to South Africa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
......I'm just kinda excited. this will be my first time going to the African continent. shoot that's cool.
yes I am going for work...and yes I will be working while I am there, BUT there is no work on the weekends ....you know that that means that this girl will be taking full advantage of being in a foreign country for 3 weeks = adventures (and it means that not only am I getting paid while I am there, but they are paying for EVERYTHING)

the flight down there is crazy long- I will be traveling for 22 hours starting tomorrow afternoon....that is an insane amount if time I decided so I got the Big Bang theory on DVD to entertain myself. as well as sleeping pills. here's hoping I don't get cabin fever on the 777 I will be stuck on. :)

to close with a quote from big bang theory tonight:
from Leonard to Sheldon: "it looks like once again you are stuck between a rock and a crazy place."
very fitting for my travel tomorrow I think!

See you in Africa! yeah....I'm going to Africa. (still doesn't feel real..someone pinch me)


No comments:

Post a Comment