Wednesday, April 24, 2013

miracles and blessings

things I am so happy about/grateful for today:

ballet flats....adorable, office appropriate and very comfy what more could you ask for?
apples...and eating the whole thing-skin and all, my mom would be so proud
daily walks on the mall during lunch
sunshine!! spring has returned to the mid Atlantic coast today after a brief hiatus during which we renewed our acquaintance with winter
the Book of Mormon...I read 8 verses of a chapter in 3 nephi and gain more insight and joy in my day than a whole website full motivational quotes. best. book. ever.
talking with mom for 1.5 hours last night
talking with sister for 2 hours the night before
ponytails that somehow turn a late morning into a cute hair day
self motivation....sometimes when I feel overwhelmed by the craziness of my life I tell myself things like: I can do hard things, or sing "He will feed those who trust Him, and guide them with His eye" ...and if those don't work I pray. a lot. but somehow I always feel less stressed and like I can take on the world again.
laughing....at myself when I do things like tweak my back again. haha

and of course I'm always very grateful to know that things work out. they always have and always will. even if I have no idea how I'm going to get everything done or pay all my bills or have the energy to last the day, I always make it. Heavenly Father gives me miracles every day. and I know it's all Him since I'm still human and imperfect. Amazing isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment