Thursday, August 8, 2013
I realized today as I sat down in my usual seat on the bus that I am an overly consistent creature of habit. if someone sits in that seat I am bit irritated and I feel all out of sorts. my go to outfit for work: pencil skirt, ballet flats, t-shirt and accessory such as necklace or bracelet-never both but always with earrings....and during the winter throw on a cardigan or jacket and it's all the same. take the same route to work each day (granted there aren't many options but I kinda feel good about that) I even go to the same train doors on the metro. I wake up at the same time every day, shower, get ready, and read my scriptures while eating breakfast. seriously the same every day (except for weekends of course) I talk to my favorite person the same hour every night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment